Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Role Model

My mom is my role model because of her caringness for children. Since my mom is a coach she has to love kids and she loves doing things for kids. my mom has a passion for cooking and she cant just cook for the family she cooks for about 20 people literally. She is just a great person I cant put her personality in words because its too great for words.

My mom is my role model because of how strong she is as a black woman in this world. As my mom was growing up she didn't have anything like kids have today. My mom was a smart child and did what she had to do in school to keep my grandma proud. When she was about 14 my grandma made her fight 15 girls and boys that tried to pull my mom back from the excellence she was striving for because they just didnt like her. And she it as anadult with great children and a great life.


By: Shaire Tolson - Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment